- 2 Single-Crust Pie Pastry, see recipe, or 2 rolled refrigerated unbaked piecrust (15-oz. pkg.)
- 5 cups peeled, sliced fresh Glascock’s Produce peaches
- 1 cup fresh Glascock’s Produce blueberries
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp bourbon, (optional)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare pastries. Line 9-inch pie plate with one crust. Trim edge of crust to 1/2 inch beyond pie plates. Set aside.
- In large bowl combine peaches, blueberries, 1/3 cup brown sugar, cornstarch, bourbon, and cinnamon.
- Place filling in prepared crust.
- On lightly floured surface, roll remaining crust to circle 12 inches in diameter. Cut in 1-inch-wide strips.
- Weave strips over filling in lattice pattern. Press strip ends into bottom pastry. Fold bottom pastry over strips’ ends; seal and crimp. Sprinkle lattice with 2 tablespoons brown sugar.
- Cover edges with foil. Bake on baking sheet 25 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 25 minutes more or until filling is thickened and crust is golden. Cool on rack. Makes 8 servings.