- 2 cups cooked Glascock’s Produce summer squash
- 2 Tablespoon Flour
- 1 cup American cheese
- 2 Tablespoon butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- ¼ cup fine bread crumbs
- Boil squash until tender.
- In a medium saucepan melt butter.
- Stir in flour.
- Add milk all at once.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly; about one minute.
- Stir in cheese until melted.
- Stir in drained, cooked squash.
- Transfer to a 1 quart casserole dish.
- Cut 1 Tablespoon of butter into bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle over squash mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.