- 10 fresh Glascock’s Produce Mint leaves
- ½ lime
- 1 ½ oz white rum
- 2 TBLSP white sugar
- ½ cup club soda
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Place mint leaves and 1 lime wedge into a sturdy glass.
- Use a meddler to crush the mint and lime to release the mint oils and lime juice.
- Add 2 more lime wedges and the sugar, and muddle again to release the lime juice.
- Do not strain the mixture.
- Fill the glass almost to the top with ice.
- Pour the rum over the ice, and fill the glass with carbonated water.
- Stir, taste, and add more sugar if desired.
- Garnish with the remaining lime wedge.